Our optimized manufacturing methods nearly eliminate foreign activities in collagenase preparations, without causing degradatio. Combined with stringent HPLC control, our production process facilitates very high enzyme integrity. The result is a highly purified product with consistent performance for reproducible outcomes.
- Collagenase (Clostridium histolyticum) and Thermolysin (Bacillus thermoproteolyticus) fermented in mammalian-tissuefree media
- No antibiotics used in fermentation
- Dedicated resins and columns for chromatography
- Bioburdon reduction through 0.22 µm filtration of buffer solutions
- Dedicated membranes for ultrafiltration
- Single-use technologies, including disposable bags and aseptic containers