Roche EagleTaq portfolio
Amplitaq Gold® DNA Polymerase for use in the research field has always been manufactured by Roche. Continue using the Roche-manufactured enzyme by choosing the EagleTaq portfolio.
Save valuable time and
- keep your assay design
- keep your protocol
- skip a revalidation
Choose EagleTaq DNA Polymerase!
Product features of EagleTaq DNA Polymerase:
- Highly purified, chemically modified, hot start DNA polymerase for PCR applications
- Known high specificity, sensitivity, and yield for genomic targets
- Chemically modified enzyme for hot start activated amplification
- Hot start (+95°C) activation enables room temperature setup – ideal for automation
- Compatible with dUTP and UNG to control carryover contamination
- GMP manufacturing ensures lot-to-lot consistency and full traceability
Products are for further processing only.
EAGLETAQ and TAQMAN are trademarks of Roche.
AMPLITAQ GOLD® is owned by Roche and exclusively licensed to Life Technologies in the research field. All other product names and trademarks are the property of their respective owners.