Cedex Bio HT Analyzer
For use in quality control / manufacturing process only.
expand | collapse
Cedex Bio HT Analyzer material number and pack size: Material Number Pack Size 06608116001 1 instrument with PC, monitor,software and accessories
The Cedex Bio HT Analyzer is recomended for use in high throughput environment.
Automated computerized analyzer for determination of a wide range of analytes in aqueous solutions like cell culture and fermentation media.
Your gains with the Cedex Bio HT Analyzer
- Reliable photometric technology based on 40 years of experience
- High accuracy and precision for entire assay range
- Broad dynamic range and sensitivity
- Performance superior to membrane technology
- 5% variability between instruments and reagent lots
- Automated daily maintenance
- Pre- and post-dilution capabilities
- Long reagent on-board stability
- Reagent loading capacity of 32 cassettes
- 90 samples loaded at one time
- Average maintenance is just about 100 minutes per year
- Versatile menu tailored to today's workload
- Expandable menu for tomorrow's requirements
- One instrument for multiple parameters of mammalian, bacterial, and yeast culture systems
- Minimal hands-on time: a true walk-away analyzer
- Consistent results using the Cedex Bio and Cedex Bio HT Bioprocess Analyzers
- Use the Cedex Bio HT Analyzer for fast and reliable, analysis of your bioprocess.
The instrument delivers precise results for > 22 parameters of high importance for bio-process control in process development as well as in manufacturing.
The technology of the Cedex Bio Analyzer is based on photometric and potentiometric (Ion Selective Electrode /ISE) analysis.
The Cedex metabolite analyzers provide consistant results using Cedex Bio and Cedex Bio HT analyzers.
Test Throughput (Theoretical Max):
- 260-400 tests/hour (including ISE)
- mammalian cell culture
- microbial fermentation
- Up to 90 sample tubes in 6 racks on-board, samples can be replaced during operation
- up to 8 samples at once (continuous loading).
- Cooled rack position for controls and calibrators.
- Automated sample dilution
- Barcode reading via laser scanner, with immediate STAT recognition
- Sampling tubes: 5-10 mL; 16 x 100; 16 x 75; 13 x 100; 13 x 75 mm
- Standard cup: 1.5 mL Micro
- Micro cup: 650 μL
- Cup on tube definable
- Minimal sample volume of 100 μL for several tests,
- 2-20 μL sample consumption per test
- Code 128, Codabar, Code 2 of 5 interleaved, code 39
- Up to 32 Cedex Bio HT reagent cassettes in 8 racks on-board
- 50-800 tests per cassette
- Cooled reagent compartment (10-15°C), on-board stability up to 3 months
- Calibration typically once per lot
- Holds 1,000 disposable cuvettes with 5 mm path length and 120-240 μL reaction volume
- 135.0 cm x 66.0 cm x 75.0 cm (W x D x H)
- 198 kg (436 lb)
- 100-125/200-240 volts AC, 50 or 60 Hz, consumption 1200 VA
- HP workstation running Windows 10, Intel Core i5 with 8 GB RAM
- Dual 500 GB hard drives, DVDRW drive, Ethernet
- RS232 serial interface for HOST connection, Ethernet for remote access
- Up to 2 liters per hour in operation mode, Type 1 NCCLS
- Ambient temperature: +15 to +32°C
- Ambient humidity: 30 to 80% (RH, without condensation)
- CE, UL, C-UL