Cedex HiRes Analyzer
Cell culture analyzer
For use in quality control / manufacturing process only.
expand | collapse
Cedex HiRes Analyzer material number and pack size: Material Number Pack Size 05650216001 1 instrument with PC, monitor, and accessories
The Cedex HiRes Analyzer is a fully automated, image-based cell analyzer providing information about cell concentration, viability, aggregates, and morphological parameters, such as cell diameter and cell compactness. The analyzer uses the well-established Trypan Blue Exclusion Method and a high resolution image scanner to analyze cells and objects.
The Cedex Software features Live Operator for real-time optimization of the analysis algorithm, and a Cultivation Time Chart for monitoring cell growth to determine growth rates and doubling times. This powerful new technology enables applications such as accurate monitoring of baculovirus transfections via the measurement of cell diameter changes, making the Cedex HiRes Analyzer the first choice for your cellular research.
The Cedex HiRes Analyzer also represents the industrial standard for biopharmaceutical production. It is commonly used in GMP-validated biopharmaceutical production processes and conforms to GMP regulations, such as 21 CFR part 11.
- Automated cell culture analysis: Save time and benefit from automated staining and mixing.
- Integrated Data Management: Benefit from integrated data analysis and management capabilities.
- Cultivation Time Chart: Compare growth curves from different cultures and calculate specific growth rate and doubling time.
- Integrated System Suitability Test: Ensure high security of process quality for integration into GMP-validated environments.
- Use the Cedex HiRes Analyzer for fast and reliable, image-based, high resolution cell culture analysis. The instrument delivers precise results for cell concentration, viability, and morphological characteristics.
The technology of the Cedex HiRes Analyzer is based on digital image recognition. The system uses Trypan Blue as the exclusion stain for viability determination. The digital image recognition technology enables permanent storage of acquired measurement data.
- Complete flow chamber check for full transparency of cell culture analysis
- High-resolution scanner technology
- Analysis of objects from 1 - 90 µm in size
- Integrated High-Speed Multi Sampler for single samples and multiple runs
- Audit trail for 21 CFR part 11 compliance
- Diameter Histogram showing cell size distribution
- Aggregate Histogram showing cell culture aggregation state
- Compactness Histogram depicting cell morphology
- Live Operator
- High-speed real-time parameter optimization for specific cell lines
- Customized analysis of acquired images
- Automated cleaning and maintenance procedures
- Database filter chart
- Stores all results and images
- Measurement results easily found using searchable directory
- Drag and drop administration of users and user roles
- User roles easily created for multiple or single users
- Users can be added at any time with automatic update of user rights
Dimensions: 40.5 cm x 53.5 cm x 46.5 cm (W x D x H)
Weight: 26.9 kg
Energy Requirements: 100 - 250 VAC, 50 - 60 Hz
Energy Consumption: 60 W
Method of Measurement: Digital image recognition
Detectable Cell Density Range: 5 x 104 - 1 x 107 cells/mL
Detectable Cell Diameter Range: 2- 40 µm
Required Sample Volume: 300 µL
Operating Temperature (optimal image quality is achieved between +20 to +30°C): +10 to +40°C (+50 to +100°F)
Maximum Temperature Change: +5°C/hour
Maximum Humidity Deviation: 5%/hour
Operating Humidity: 20-80% relative humidity (non-condensing)