EagleTaq Universal Master Mix (ROX)
For further processing only.
EagleTaq Universal Master Mix (ROX) material number and pack size: Material Number Pack Size 07073356190 5 mL 07073313190 50 mL
- The EagleTaq Universal Master Mix (ROX) is a ready-to-use, 2× concentrated PCR master mix that contains all the reagents (except primers, probes, and template) needed for performing quantitative, real-time PCR hydrolysis probe reactions. It contains a special ROX reference dye which makes it suitable for all real-time instruments on which a ROX reference dye is needed for quantitative analysis.
- The EagleTaq Universal Master Mix (ROX) contains dUTP so that it may be used with Uracil-DNA Glycosylase (UNG) to prevent false positives arising from carryover contamination.
- The hot start properties allow reaction setup at ambient temperature.
- With this robust reagent, any PCR protocol optimization is minimized
- EagleTaq Universal Master Mix (ROX) is a 2× concentrated, ready-to-use hot start master mix for qPCR and qRT-PCR using the hydrolysis probe detection format on real-time PCR instruments.
64:NOTICE TO PURCHASER: LIMITED LICENSE
Use of this product is covered by US Patent Nos. 5,677,152 and 5,773,258, and corresponding patent claims outside the US. The purchase of this product includes a limited, non-transferable immunity from suit under the foregoing patent claims for using only this amount of product for the purchaser's own internal research. No right under any other patent claim and no right to perform commercial services of any kind, including without limitation reporting the results of purchaser's activities for a fee or other commercial consideration, is conveyed expressly, by implication, or by estoppel. This product is for research use only. Human and veterinary diagnostic uses under Roche patent claims require a separate license from Roche. All uses other than internal research and human and veterinary diagnostic uses under Roche patent claims require a separate license from Thermo Fisher Scientific. Further information on purchasing licenses from Roche may be obtained by contacting the Licensing Department of Roche Molecular Systems, Inc., 4300 Hacienda Drive, Pleasanton, California 94588, USA or Roche Diagnostics GmbH, Sandhofer Strasse 116, 68305 Mannheim, Germany. Further information on purchasing licenses from Thermo Fisher Scientific may be obtained by contacting the Licensing Department of Thermo Fisher Scientific, 5791 Van Allen Way, Carlsbad, California 92008, USA.