EagleTaq Universal Master Mix (ROX)
For further processing only.
expand | collapse
EagleTaq Universal Master Mix (ROX) material number and pack size: Material Number Pack Size 07073356190 5 mL 07073313190 50 mL
- The EagleTaq Universal Master Mix (ROX) is a ready-to-use, 2× concentrated PCR master mix that contains all the reagents (except primers, probes, and template) needed for performing quantitative, real-time PCR hydrolysis probe reactions. It contains a special ROX reference dye which makes it suitable for all real-time instruments on which a ROX reference dye is needed for quantitative analysis.
- The EagleTaq Universal Master Mix (ROX) contains dUTP so that it may be used with Uracil-DNA Glycosylase (UNG) to prevent false positives arising from carryover contamination.
- The hot start properties allow reaction setup at ambient temperature.
- With this robust reagent, any PCR protocol optimization is minimized
- EagleTaq Universal Master Mix (ROX) is a 2× concentrated, ready-to-use hot start master mix for qPCR and qRT-PCR using the hydrolysis probe detection format on real-time PCR instruments.