Anti-Digoxigenin-AP, Fab fragments
polyclonal antibodies from sheep, lyophilizate
For further processing only.
expand | collapse
Anti-Digoxigenin-AP, Fab fragments material number and pack size: Material Number Pack Size 11082736103 custom fill
- Fab fragments of a polyclonal anti-digoxigenin antibody conjugated to alkaline phosphatase for nonradioactive detection.
- Use Anti-Digoxigenin-AP, Fab fragments, for the detection of digoxigenin-labeled compounds using:
- cDNA array and nonradioactive DNA sequencing blot
- Colony/plaque hybridization
- Dot blot and ELISA
- Gel shift assay
- In situ hybridization
- Northern, Southern, western blot
- RNase protection assay
Molecular weight: 50 kD (Fab fragment), 140 kD (alkaline phosphatase)
Specificity: Specific to digoxigenin and digoxin.
Digitoxin and digitoxigenin: <1%
None to other human estrogen and androgen steroids, e.g., estradiol or testosterone.
Digoxina: Not known
Conjugate does not bind to itself.
Normally one molecule conjugate binds to one molecule digoxigenin, although there are two possible binding sites for digoxigenin.
Unspecific binding to RNA has not been reported. Apppearance: Clear, colorless solution
Volume activity (+37°C): 750-825 U/mL
Sensitivity: ≤0.1 pg
Stability: At +2 to +8°C within specification range for 24 months.