Residual DNA CHO Kit
For use in quality control / manufacturing process only.
expand | collapse
Residual DNA CHO Kit material number and pack size: Material Number Pack Size 07427689001 1 kit (96 reactions)
For the testing of cell culture samples for the absence of residual Host Cell DNA from CHO cells.
The Roche residual DNA CHO Assay, based on proven real-time qPCR technology, makes testing of residual DNA from the Chinese hamster ovary (CHO) cell line fast and reliable. It allows for high-confidence testing across a broad range of sample types, from in-process samples to bulk drug substance.
- Fast: Time-to-result < 5 hours
Quantification range: 4 pg/mL to 400 ng/mLDetection range: 0.4 pg/mL to 4.0 µg/mL
- High sensitivity: Linearity range: 4 pg/mL to 400 ng/mL
- High specificity: No cross-reactivity with unrelated DNA
- Robust: Suitable for different matrices from in-process samples to bulk drug substances
- Manual sample prep and real-time PCR
- The kit is used as a final drug release test to detect the amount of residual host cell DNA (CHO).
Sample Prep: Manual protocol
All Reagents Included: Supplied and ready-to-use reagents jump start your assay.
High Quality: Standardized manufacturing according to ISO 13485. Change notification also available.