β-1,4-Galactosyltransferase, rec. EQ
human, expressed in CHO cells, solution
For further processing only.
β-1,4-Galactosyltransferase, rec. EQ material number and pack size: Material Number Pack Size 08098182103 available in 0.4 g per bottle
β-1,4-Galactosyltransferase, rec. EQ can be used for in vitro glycoengineering of glycoproteins, e.g. therapeutic proteins, in drug development and manufacturing.
β-1,4-Galactosyltransferase, rec. EQ is a highly active recombinant human glycosyltransferase, expressed in CHO cells.
The activity of this enzyme is comparable to the activity of β-1,4-Galactosyltransferase, rec.
To use in vitro glycoengineering in drug development and manufacturing processes, enzymes should be of enhanced quality (EQ), compared to enzymes used in early R&D or analytical applications: Enzymes should be tested for host-cell impurities and relevant metal impurities and be available at least in gram amounts.
β-1,4-Galactosyltransferase, rec. EQ fulfills those criteria and can also be provided in GMP Grade upon request. Benefits from in vitro glycoengineering to modify glycosylation of therapeutic proteins:
- Time- and cost-saving generation of glycan variants to facilitate drug development.
- Optimized glycosylation without compromising other CQAs or product yield.
- Improved lot-to-lot consistency to reduce risk of product quality variation and resulting delays.
- Generation of glycoprofiles which may not otherwise be generated.
- Streamlined analytics in comparability studies.
- Incubation of β-1,4-Galactosyltransferase and UDP-Galactose with a glycoprotein leads to increased galactosylation of the glycoprotein.
Appearance: Clear and colorless to slightly yellowish solution.
Specific activity: >12 U/mg
Protein (OD 280 nm) A280 = 0.984: 15 ± 1.5 mg/mL
Purity (HPLC): >90%
Bioburden: ≤100 CFU/mL
Endotoxin: ≤10 EU/mg
Host cell protein: ≤ 4000 ppm
Host cell DNA: ≤ 100 pg/mg
Heavy metal: (Cd, Co, V, Ni, Ag, Se) ≤ 10 ppm
Stability: At -15 to -25°C within specification range for 12 months.
78:The sale of the Product does not exhaust or grant any rights in third party patents including patents of companies of the F. Hoffmann - La Roche AG group of companies, in particular, for the use of modified antibodies obtained by using the product.